The Home of Golf Classic 2023
March 1st – Arrival and Check-In to Hotel
The Old Course
March 4th – Dukes Course and Departure
Home of Golf Classic, March 1 to March 4, 2023
After a hugely successful Home of Golf Classic 2022, we are a proud to launch the 2023 Home of Golf Classic. With just 36 places available at the 2023 staging, there is little doubt this event will sell out very quickly. Confirm your place by filling out the form below and paying a £150 deposit.
- Airport and Golf Transfers
- Three Nights Stay at the Iconic 5-Star Old Course Hotel
- Breakfast each morning
- Three rounds of golf at The Old Course, Jubilee Course and Dukes Course in an event format
- Live-Scoring over the 3-days
- €2,000 in prizes over the event
- Lyons Links gift pack
- Lyons Links staff on-call throughout the event
Important Points to Note
- The event is a single stableford event with overall and daily prizes.
- Mats in use on Old & Jubilee Course. Can place in semi rough if you do not wish to use mats.
- Group transfers are based on arrival 16th Feb & departing 19th Feb to/from Edinburgh Airport.
- Final Payment due December 1, 2022
- Optional upgrades available at both hotels on request
- While there are very few days of golf cancelled at St Andrew’s due to adverse weather conditions, if golf is cancelled green fees will be fully refundable, however, accommodation costs will not be refundable. St Andrews has assured us they have very few round cancellations due to weather. For more information on St. Andrews weather click here
Lyons Links are not registered sellers of flights with the avaition authorities so flights are not included in the package. Airport and hotel transfers are facilitated for the following flights
- March 1 – Book Ryanair FR816 Dublin to Edinburgh Departing Dublin 13:25 and arriving in Edinburgh at 14:30 or Ryanair FR5674 Dublin to Edinburgh Departing Dublin 18:55 and arriving in Edinburgh at 20:00 on
- March 4 – Book Return Flights on Ryanair FR844 Edinburgh to Dublin @ 20:25 unless staying an additional night.
Sorry Fully Booked