The Mayo Masters 2022
The Mayo Masters May 26-28, 2022
Back, due to popular demand, the Mayo Masters returns for its second staging in 2022. After a spectacular inaugural event, we are returning in late May 2022. There will however be a slightly different format in 2022. The 2022 event will be a fourball better-ball event over three rounds. We have also added a third course in the recently renovated Castlebar to complement Westport and Carne. Three superb courses complemented by superb accommodation in Superior Rooms at The Castlecourt Hotel in Westport. Full details of what is included below:
- Two nights accommodation at the Castlecourt Hotel (superior rooms) checking in May 26 and out on May 28
- Option to extend stay at the beginning or the end of the event
- Bed and breakfast included in the accommodation
- Drinks Reception at the Castlecourt
- Three rounds of Golf at Castlebar, Carne, and Westport. The event format is Fourball Betterball
- Prizes to the value of €2,500
- Professionally Run Event with qualified rules official on-site
- Entries are now closed
Castlebar Golf Club
Round 1 Castlebar Golf Club
The first round will take place at Castlebar Golf Club. Recently refurbished to universal acclaim and affectionately known as "The Augusta of Connacht" given its reputation for exceptional greens. Managing the greens will be the key to getting your tournament off to a positive start.
Carne Golf Club
Round 2 Carne Golf Club
The second round takes place at the stunning Carne GC at Belmullet. Carne Golf Links was the last links course to be designed by the late Eddie Hackett and it is now believed by many who have played it to be his greatest design. Carne is now ranked as the 10th best course in Ireland and among the Top 50 in Britain and Ireland.
Westport Golf Club
Round 3 at Westport Golf Club
Westport Golf provides competitors with the opportunity to get off to a fast start on their final round. After the gentle start through the first six holes, you take on a stunning run of holes at one of Ireland's best championship courses.