Home of Golf Classic 2022 Feb 16-19
Feb 16 - Arrival and Check-In to Hotel
Feb 17 - Old Course or Jubilee Course
Feb 18 - Old Course or Jubilee Course
Feb 19 - Dukes Course and Departure
Register Now to Avoid Disappointment
While the 2021 playing of the Home of Golf Classic could not go ahead due to Covid Travel Restrictions, the event sold out in 48 hours. With just 40 places available at the 2022 staging, there is little doubt this event will sell out very quickly. Confirm your place by filling out the form below and paying a £150 deposit.
- Airport and Golf Transfers
- Three Nights Stay at the Iconic 5-Star Old Course Hotel or the perfectly located 3-Star Ardgowan Hotel
- Breakfast each morning
- Welcome drinks function in the Old Course Hotel on the first evening
- Three rounds of golf at The Old Course, Jubilee Course and Dukes Course in an event format
- Live-Scoring over the 3-days
- €2,000 in prizes over the event
- Lyons Links gift pack
- Lyons Links staff on-call throughout the event
Important Points to Note
- The event is a single stableford event with overall and daily prizes.
- Mats in use on Old & Jubilee Course. Can place in semi rough if you do not wish to use mats.
- Group transfers are based on arrival 16th Feb & departing 19th Feb to/from Edinburgh Airport.
- Final Payment due December 1, 2021
- Any outbound flight to Edinburgh on Wed, Feb 16th will be transferred to The St. Andrews.
- Book Return Flight on Sat, Feb 19th Ryanair Edinburgh to Dublin @ 6.10 pm FR815 or Ryanair Edinburgh to Dublin @ 9.25 pm FR819 (no Aer Lingus evening option) unless staying an additional night.
- Optional upgrades available at both hotels on request
- While there are very few days of golf cancelled at St Andrew's due to adverse weather conditions, if golf is cancelled green fees will be fully refundable, however, accommodation costs will not be refundable. St Andrews has assured us they have very few round cancellations due to weather. For more information on St. Andrews weather click here