The Mount Juliet Masters in association with:
The Mount Juliet Masters is the second event in the Pinergy Series 2021 (more details for Pinergy Series Events to follow)
The 2021 running of the Mount Juliet Masters will take place in Mount Juliet (2 rounds) and Carlow Golf Club (1 round) from May 20-22. Due to the phenomenal success of our 2020 events, there is little doubt there will be significant demand for the limited number of spaces available. With this in mind, we strongly encourage anyone who wishes to compete to confirm their entry with a deposit payment below.
How to enter?
Entries are limited to 80 Golfers only, strictly on a first-come first-served basis.
- €50 deposit in order to confirm your place (will be refunded if the event is canceled due to COVID 19 Travel Restrictions)
- Remaining balance due March 21st, 2021.
- Entries open to Men & Woman (Max HC 24 Men, HC 36 Woman)
- Entry into the event and a two night stay in a Court Yard View Room €499 Sold Out
- Entry into the event and a Courtyard View Room (Single) - €649 Sold Out
- Entry into the event and a Garden View Room - €519pps Double/Twin, €680 Single
Manor House Garden View - €599pps Double/Twin, €780 Single
Hunter Executive Level Rooms - €599pps Double/Twin, €780 Single
Manor House Junior Suites - €679pps Double/Twin, €940 Single