Lyons Links Supporting Frontline Health Care Workers
Our founders Colm Crowley and Joe Lyons (a former frontline healthcare professional) are very motivated to help in the fight against Covid19. Simply fill out the form below and when submitting your entry you will be redirected to a "GoFundMe" page. 100% of all donations will go to Nursing Homes and Care Homes who are desperately in need of PPE equipment.
Everyone who completes the form AND donates a minimum of €5 will be entered in the draw with first prize being a fourball at Old Head. Clubs from around the country are also offering fourballs as prizes which will be raffled off to donors. We will add the list of prizes on this page as donations come in. Even if you are not a golfer, the golfer in your life would be delighted to accept such a fantastic gift if you win a prize!
We are having the draw for all the prizes on Sunday, May 17 at 9pm. Winners will be announced shortly after. In the meantime it is our goal to reach €4000 for the entire campaign so we can give €2k to the Simon Community towards PPE for their workers, having already donated €2000 to Western Alzheimers.
Fundraising for Frontline
List of Prizes
- A fourball at Old Head
- A fourball at Portmarnock Links
- A fourball at Millicent Golf Club
- A fourball at Castlebar
- A fourball at Tramore
- A fourball at Coollattin
- A fourball at Howth Golf Club
- A fourball and Dinner for Four at Athenry Golf Club with a pre-round short game lesson with PGA professional Sean Whelan.
- A fourball at Woodbrook
- A fourball in Galway Bay
- A fourball at Cobh Golf Club with a €60 meal voucher at Jack Doyles Bar
- A fourball at Stackstown Golf Club with a short game lesson from PGA Professional Josh Adams
- A fourball at Loughrea Golf Club with a Chauffeur to and from the course courtesy of Ireland West Chauffeurs
- A fourball at Roscrea Golf Club